Owing to our dedicated team of professionals, we have been engaged in providing high-quality Sheet Metal Components, CNC Machined Components, Fabrication Assemblyand Deep Draw Partsto our esteemed customers. We have recruited our professionals by conducting rigorous selection procedures, which make sure that our team comprises the best professionals from different domains. Our professionals possess vast experience and knowledge in their respective domains. Works in a coordinated manner to meet the specific requirements of clients, we accomplish several training sessions and seminars to improve the knowledge of our professionals.
We can not only provide you with excellent sheet metal processing services, packaging services, warehousing services, design services, sales services, but also help us improve products and increase sales with our production chain network.
—Custom fabricated sheet metal products
—Equipment and electrical enclosures
—Metal covers, metal boxes and cabinets
—Fiber distributor box
—Water treatment purifier frames
—Custom metal shelving & brackets
—Metal electronics components
—Printer housing, Air conditioning housing.
—Bank, telecommunication service terminal Cabinets
The Sheet Metal Fabrication workshop occupies 6000sqm, equipped with Hi-Tech manufacturing machinery. DINGBEN provides the engineering and manufacturing service of different sheet metal parts & assembly based on customers’ design or concept that includes: Cutting: Shear, Laser cut, CNC Punch/Bending: Various forming shape/Welding: Tig, Mig & Spot welding/Drilling, Taping, PEM Insertion ect/All the different surface treatment as Painting, Powder coating, Zinc plating, HDG, Anodization will be outsourced.
1. 70% of employees have no less than 10 years of industry experience.
2. Complete production process.
3. More than 20 suppliers with more than ten years of experience and outsourcing factories.
1. Complete production process
2. Have an experienced technical team
3. Competitive price and timely delivery
4.100% pre-shipment inspection
1. 201, 202, etc.: with manganese-nickel, the corrosion resistance is relatively poor, widely used as a cheap substitute for the 300 series in China.
2. 300 series: chrome-nickel austenitic stainless steel
3. 301: good ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened by mechanical processing. Good weldability. Wear resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel.
4. 304: General model; that is 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. It is a non-magnetic stainless steel that cannot change its metallurgical structure by heat treatment. The GB grade is 0Cr18Ni9.
5. 316: After 304, the second most widely used steel grade, mainly used in the food industry, watch jewelry, pharmaceutical industry and surgical equipment, adding molybdenum to obtain a special structure resistant to corrosion. It is also used as “ship steel” because it has better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304. SS316 is commonly used in nuclear fuel recovery units. 18/10 grade stainless steel also generally meets this application level.
6. 316 L: low carbon, it is more resistant to corrosion, easy to heat treatment, such as: chemical processing equipment, nuclear power generators, refrigerant storage.
7. 420: “cutting grade” martensitic steel, similar to the first stainless steel of Brinell high chromium steel. Also used for surgical knives, it can be done very brightly.
8. 430: ferritic stainless steel, used for decoration, for example, for automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
9. 440: High-strength cutting tool steel, slightly higher in carbon content, can obtain higher yield strength after proper heat treatment, and the hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the hardest stainless steel. The most common application example is the “razor blade.” There are three commonly used models: 440A, 440B, 440C, and 440F (easy processing type).
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 2009 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time ?
Normally 10–30 days after confirmed order depends on different product and requirement.
4. Why choose us?
Professional team with many years experience of working with top companies in the world,we can handle all high requirement technology problems,we are good at making designing for customers.
Good service to be provided is our advantage and it is the comment as well from our customers.
We don’t allow any bad quality products from our product line.
Efficient feedback in 24hours.China Laser Cutting Parts factory